With over 40 years of experience in drainage and sewer connections, we’re the trusted, go-to drainage company in our region. We do things differently, which is one reason why our clients come back to us time and again. If you are wondering how working with PDS would be a good investment for your site, we’ve compiled all the information you’ll need about how we work and what we do differently.
Here at Premier Drainage Solutions, we believe in early contractor involvement which will help you save time and money on your sewer connection project.
We visit every site before we provide a quote. Quite simply, we know from experience that every project is different and getting the feel for a site is essential if you want to put a detailed and realistic quote together – which we do. You’ll meet our Director, Hayden Keeble and he’ll assess your site and project plans, giving informed advice to make your project outcomes and timescales are realistically set.
Next, we’ll sent you a detailed quote. You’ll be able to see exactly what you’re getting as we include every item of activity, from licence costs to traffic management, meaning there are no hidden costs and no price changes.
“Ashurst Construction appointed PDS to carry out an off-site sewer connection on a housing project in Kent. The entire process, from the initial tender enquiry, through site survey, quotation, appointment, obtaining licences, traffic management and carrying out the works, has been conducted in a professional, seamless manner and all within agreed timescales.” Nick Hill, Ashurst Construction
We’ll also advise you on the best time to undertake any project, predicting the lead-in needed for paperwork, licences, and permissions to be granted, and considering any other potential delays or influencing factors.
How we like to work:
Our clients have complimented us on our speed, efficiency and experience which has often saved them time and money. By getting to know each site before we quote, we make sure that we are not only giving you a detailed and realistic breakdown of costs, but also advising you on timescales, based on our industry experience and track record in compliance paperwork.
We always make sure our clients are informed and we like to take the headache out of any drainage paperwork and permissions needed for the project, dealing with local authorities, licencing and traffic management on your behalf.
What we can help you with:
- Compliance Paperwork: Section 106 applications – permission from the sewer provider to connect to the public sewer, and Section 50 applications -highways permission to place new apparatus in the highway.
- Sewer Connections -we can assist your project from start to finish, identifying where your nearest sewer is, liaising with your local public water authority to organise your sewer connection, and carrying out the physical connection on your behalf as a registered contractor.
- Build Overs – if you’re building within three metres of a public sewer, or within one metre of a public lateral drain, you’ll need approval before work begins. We are experienced in Build Overs and Diversions , managing the process and paperwork on your behalf to help you save on time and expensive mistakes.
- Pumping Stations – we can advise when and why you would need to consider using a pumping station in your project, as well as assisting you with the installation and advising on maintenance.
- Existing Drains – a property’s drainage system may have cracks or displaced joints or suffer from the common problem of root ingress if there are large trees nearby. We can carry out a CCTV camera survey that will identify any problems and allow us to determine the best solution for you.
- Septic Tanks – we can support you with a range of septic tank services, such as replacement or upgrading, including installing soakaway systems that ensure you comply with new legislation.
Premier Drainage Solutions offers industry experience and expertise to help your project run smoothly, on budget and on time.
Whether you’re having a single sewer pipe moved or building a large-scale housing development, we will provide excellent customer service, detailed quotes and high-quality workmanship.
If you want well-planned drainage solutions – we’re the company for you.